- OUT OF BOUNDS – All ground outside the club’s boundary fences, the car parks, residence, roundabout and roundabout rockery are out of bounds. Also, the practice fairway is out of bounds which is marked with white stakes, with a black top.
- STAKED OR GUARDED TREES, SHRUBS AND PLANTS – If a staked or guarded tree, shrub or plant interferes with a player’s stance or intended swing, the ball must be lifted without penalty and dropped in accord with Rule 24-2-b. The ball may be cleaned when lifted.
- IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS – a) Close to the putting green (sprinklers and drainage grates) – refer Rules of Golf – Appendix 1 Part B – Specimen Local Rule #6. b) All stakes defining hazards, GUR, OOB and guarding trees and shrubs; Rule 24-2 applies.
- OVERHEAD WIRES – If a ball strikes the overhead wires on the 17th hole, the player must replay the stroke in accordance with Rule 20-5 without penalty.
- WATER HAZARDS – All defined water areas, dams and drains are LATERAL water hazards. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes or lines.
- GROUND UNDER REPAIR – The following areas are defined as ground under repair: a) Garden beds adjacent to the Clubhouse and first tee. Players must take relief without penalty in accordance with Rule 25-1; b) The areas, the margins of which are defined by white stakes, while lines, GUR signs and/or ropes. Players must take relief without penalty in accordance with Rule 25-1.
- WHEEL MARKS – Except in a hazard, wheel marks made by a mower, tractor or motor vehicle are GUR. Rule 25 applies.
- DROPPING STAKES – As additional relief for a ball which is lost or lies in the lateral water hazard at the rear of the 7th green, under penalty of one (1) stroke, the player may drop a ball within one (1) club length of the nearest dropping stake to which to which the ball lay or nearest to the point at which the ball entered the hazard.
PENALTY FOR BREACH OF LOCAL RULE
Stroke Play – 2 Strokes
Match Play – Loss of hole
Note: Distance Markers are to the CENTRE of the green.
Storm water in use for irrigation is non potable.
ALL players must carry and use sand to repair divots.
The low marker is responsible for the etiquette of players in the group.
Smooth bunkers, replace rakes on to their holders and repair ball marks.